Ongoing research projects:
Finished research projects:
- Establishment of the multi-functional laser facility “NAGLIS”
- INTEGRA - High average power multi-beam pumped femtosecond optical parametric amplifier
- LASERLAB-EUROPE II
- FORTAS - Four-wave optical parametric amplifiers based on transparent wide-aperture isotropic media
- ELI - Extreme Light Infrastructure
- PARADIGMA - High energy sub-30 fs hybridly pumped OPCPA system
- LADA - Advanced optical coatings for lasers
- SKAIZERIS - High Energy Pulsed Fiber Laser
- FEMTOAPDIRBIMAS - Laser Micromachining and Prototyping with High Repetition Rate Femtosecond Pulses
- CONTILAS - Broad-band microlasers for spectroscopy and diagnostics
- STELLA - Centre for "Studies and Training in Experiments with Lasers and Laser Applications"
- National Grant from Science and Education Foundation of Lithuania: "JAGAS - High Average Power ~1 ps Laser For Optical Parametric Amplification Of A Few-Cycle Pulse"
- National Centre of Laser Science and Technologies
- ATLAS - Advanced Training in Laser Sciences
- NOVIGLAS - Innovative high power laser system based on polycrystalline Nd:YAG for marking, engraving, cutting and micro-drilling metal surfaces
- Digital Compendium: Innovative Learning Materials for Remote Tutoring
- LASERLAB-EUROPE - Integrated European Laser Laboratories
- DIOGENAS - “Diode pumped high brightness laser systems for research and industry” sponsored by Lithuanian Science and Studies Foundation.
- National Grant from Science and Education Foundation of Lithuania:
“Development of the Technologies for Optical Coatings Using Advanced Deposition Processes” (SOPTDANGOS) (2003-2006).
- Cell Biology and Lasers: Towards New Technologies (CEBIOLA)
- Laser Spectrometer For Testing Of Coatings Of Crystals And Optical
Components In Wide Spectral And Angle Range
NATO SfP-LASER SPECTROMETER